Benchmark DAC-1 HDR
Audiophile US-made Benchmark DAC with manual and remote control. Superb build and sound quality in near-mint condition from original owner.
The DAC1 HDR preserves the exact topology and sound of the audio path in the classic DAC1, while adding some of the most frequently requested features.
The DAC1 HDR has all of the features of the DAC1 plus:
- Remote control (optional metal IR remote)
- High-quality motor-driven Alps volume control
- Dim, Mute and Standby functions
- Relay-selected analog inputs
- USB Audio 1.1 interface (96 kHz, 24 bits)
- 1 additional digital input for a total of 3 coaxial, 1 optical, and 1 USB
- Rotary input selector
- High-quality gold-plated machined RCA connectors
- Concealed calibration trimmers (to prevent tampering)
- Programmable headphone gain with 3 settings (0 dB, -10 dB, and -20 dB)
- Programmable mute switch on left headphone jack
AN INDUSTRY STANDARD
Benchmark’s award-winning DAC1 has become a standard in the finest recording studios and mastering rooms. Audio engineers rely of the accurate, uncolored, and precise sound of Benchmark DAC1 converters. The DAC1 is free from digital artifacts and its sound has a true analog character that eliminates the fatigue caused by many digital devices. All DAC1 converters are designed for professional applications, but many audiophiles have discovered the smooth and detailed sound of the DAC1. Benchmark’s professional DAC1 converters have become a centerpiece in may home listening rooms.
This is a reference-quality professional converter that is suited for the finest audiophile systems.
For more info, please read here.
Six month warranty